Human & Digital: the two faces of innovation in Travel
- Thursday, October 10, 2019
- 14:00 - 16:00
- Main Arena - Hall Sud
- Filippo Renga Director of the Digital Innovation Observatory in Tourism and Business Travel, Politecnico di Milano
- Eleonora Lorenzini Director of the Digital Innovation Observatory in Tourism and Business Travel, Politecnico di Milano
- Andrea Lamperti
- Francesca Benati Senior Vice President Online Travel Agencies WEMEA & Managing Director Italy, Amadeus Italia
- Marcello Carfora Sales Account Horeca, Zucchetti
- Marco Celani CEO, ITALIANWAY
- Patrizio Donnini Founder, Keesy
- Alessandro Fornari General Manager, LiveHelp
- Alessandro La Rocca CEO, FSTechnology
- Isabella Maggi Marketing & Communication Director, Gruppo Gattinoni
- Riccardo Mastrovincenzo Sales&Marketing Director of Europcar Mobility Group Italy
- Gianpaolo Romano CEO, CartOrange
- Katia Romano Head of Strategy for regione Europa 3, Marketing and Direct & Digital Director of Allianz Global Assistance
- Andrea Verrone Business Development Manager, eMinds
The Digital Innovation in Tourism Survey presents the first results of the research, now in its sixth year, on the value of digital in the travel industry and innovation trends in the offer.
Together with quantitative data on the digital tourism market, the event will focus on: innovative forms of retail that foster a more complete physical and digital relationship; innovative trends in hospitality; new services and business models in mobility.
The results of the research will be discussed with the main industry players.