Dates, hours and regulations
From 14th to 16th October 2020
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
Pavilion: B1 - B2 - B3 - D1 - D2 - D3
Entrance: HALL SUD
Wednesday and Thursday from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. Friday from 09.30 am to 05.30 pm.
The exhibition is open to trade members
SUN visitor regulations
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA has adopted the following General Regulations for the Visitor in order to regulate the rules of conduct for Visitors who enter the Company's Exhibition Center, Rimini headquarters, following the registration / purchase procedures prepared through the official channels of the individual Shows and / or Events.
1) COVID 19 EMERGENCY- INFORMATIONS
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), information is provided below on the processing of personal data of subjects who, during the emergency COVID-19, so-called Coronavirus, access the premises and offices of ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA or other places in any case referable to the latter.
Type of personal data processed and interested
Within the limits of the purposes and methods defined in this statement, the following are processed:
- data relating to body temperature that will be collected upon entry to the ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA facilities;
- information on close contacts at high risk of exposure, in the last 14 days prior to access to the event / event of interest, with suspected or positive results of COVID-19 or who have been subjected to a swab for verification of such positivity;
- information concerning being subjected to the quarantine measurement and being tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
The personal data being processed refer to:
- visitors, exhibitors, suppliers, fitters, carriers, contractors and any other third party authorized to access the facilities, premises and offices of IEG or other places, which are still however, referable to the latter.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
- Personal data (also of a particular nature if necessary) will be processed exclusively for the purpose of prevention and containment by COVID-19, in execution of the anti-contagion security protocols adopted pursuant to the Prime Ministerial Decree of 26 April 2020.
- The legal basis of the treatment is, therefore, to be found in the implementation of the anti-contagion safety protocols pursuant to the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 and as per the shared protocol regulating measures to combat and contain the spread of the Covid virus. 19 in the workplace - March 24, 2020 and subsequent amendments.
1) The treatment will take place with paper and electronic tools and will continue until the end of the state of emergency determined by COVID-19, after which the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
2) The treatment takes place exclusively by internal or external subjects previously in charge of the treatment, who have received the necessary instructions from IEG. The data necessary to identify the interested party and verify the exceeding of the temperature threshold will be kept, with the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures, only if it is necessary to document the reasons that prevented access to company premises and in any case for the time necessary to pursue the aforementioned purpose of preventing contagion from COVID-19.
3) The data is not disclosed or communicated to third parties, outside the specific regulatory provisions (e.g. request by the Health Authority for the reconstruction of the supply chain of any "close contacts of a subject who has tested positive for COVID-19"). The data are not transferred outside the Italian territory, except in the case where foreign Authorities from which the interested party comes, request it.
4) The data controller is: ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, based in Rimini, Via Emilia 1555, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller has designated the Lawyer as its DPO - Data Protection Officer Luca De Muri, available at the email address email@example.com) The interested party can exercise the following rights:
- ask the Data Controller to confirm whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information
- request the correction of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- ask the Owner, and obtain without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate data; taking into account the purposes of the processing, and the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- ask the Data Controller to delete the data if a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the interested party opposes the processing, and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the processing (...); c) personal data have been unlawfully processed; d) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject; (...);
- request the limitation of processing, when: a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; or b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use be limited; or c) although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- obtain from the Data Controller, upon request, the communication of the third party recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted.
The interested party can also lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority if he deems his rights violated.
The interested party can exercise his rights by writing to the Data Controller Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A., with registered office in Via Emilia, 155 - 47921 Rimini (Italy), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the time of access to the event / event of interest, the purchaser of the entrance ticket undertakes to ascertain: in the last 14 days prior to accessing the event / event of interest, he / she has not had contacts with subjects who have tested positive COVID-19 or who have been subjected to a swab to verify this positivity, not to have undergone the quarantine measurement and not to have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. The purchaser of the entrance ticket undertakes to cancel his visit, upon the occurrence of one of the aforementioned hypotheses, being also aware of the criminal penalties provided for the case of false or false declarations or behavior as well as the fact that he will not be granted the visit in case of detection of a body temperature equal to or greater than 37.5 degrees.
2. ENTRANCE TO THE EVENT
Entry to the event is allowed only with the printing of the ticket generated in the visitor's reserved area. Alternatively, you can access the turnstiles using the QR Code.
Photos and images of the ticket are NOT considered a valid ticket.
3. PROHIBITED BEHAVIOURS
Sale of products inside the Exhibition Center.
The marketing of products within the Exhibition Center is strictly prohibited. In case of violations of this prescription, ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will have the right to request the intervention of the Public Security Authority, which will take all appropriate measures against the person responsible for the aforementioned violation. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will have the right to request the return of the entrance ticket issued to the Visitor for free circulation within the Exhibition Center.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the entire Rimini Exhibition Center. Violation of this prescription will be punished, pursuant to Art. 51 of L. 3/2003, published in G.U. January 10, 2005, with an administrative sanction of a minimum of € 27.50 and a maximum of € 275.00. It should be noted that, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, the aforementioned sanction is doubled if the violation is committed in the presence of a pregnant woman, infants or children up to 12 years. Please note that special smoking areas have been set up inside the Rimini Exhibition Center.
5. VISITOR QUALIFICATION AND ENTRANCE FEE
- All Visitors, upon registration, must provide truthful information about their identity and activity. In the event of false declarations, the interested party will be prosecuted according to the provisions of the Law.
- The admission ticket is valid for one day only, with the exception of particular subscription formulas which could be marketed through the official channels of the individual events / events.
- Temporary exit from the Exhibition Center and return on the same day is not permitted except for the purchase of an additional admission ticket, unless otherwise specified by Italian Exhibition Group Spa
- The entry ticket endorsed at the turnstiles cannot be refunded for any reason (art. 74 DPR n. 633/1972). The ticket must be kept and exhibited in case of tax control whenever required and until final exit.
- To benefit from reduced rates, the categories of interested Visitors must show an identification document or a document proving the activity carried out, issued by the competent and valid authorities.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA declines all responsibility for:
- Damages to things and / or persons, within the Exhibition Center, unless the damaging facts are attributable to the exclusive responsibility of Italian Ehibition Group Spa itself;
- Misleading information conveyed through promotional and advertising material distributed by third parties not authorized by Italian Ehibition Group Spa
7. CANCELLATION - REPROGRAMMING OF EVENTS / EXHIBITIONS
TALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to cancel and / or reschedule the Events and / or Events foreseen in its calendar.
In this case, the refund of the admission ticket will take place exclusively in the event of cancellation and / or rescheduling by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA in one of the following forms, suitably communicated by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA to the ticket holder:
by reconfirming the validity of the ticket for the reprogrammed event / event, or by issuing an equivalent entry ticket, subject to the regulatory provisions, or by returning the amount paid in case of definitive cancellation.
In the aforementioned cases, ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will not be liable in any way for any further cost, burden, expense, damage suffered by the ticket holder.
The Ticket Holder also acknowledges that certain facts such as adverse weather conditions, reasons of security and public order, causes of force majeure or other factors not attributable to ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA could result in the cancellation or reprogramming of dates and times of the event / event. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA is excluded from any liability in the presence of such situations.
In such cases, the refund of the admission ticket will take place, upon communication by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA to the ticket holder, by reconfirming the validity of the ticket for the reprogrammed event / exhibition, or by issuing an equivalent admission ticket, subject to the regulatory provision, or by restitution of the amount paid in case of definitive cancellation.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will not be in any way responsible for any further cost, burden, expense, damage incurred by the ticket holder.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA cannot in any way be held responsible in the event that the holder of the entrance ticket, for reasons independent of causes attributable to Italian Exhibition Group Spa, does not participate in the event / exhibition. No refund, nor compensation, in this case, will be due to the buyer.
Visitors are expressly prohibited from taking photographs and videos inside the Rimini Exhibition Center, unless expressly authorized by Italian Exhibition Group Spa. The prohibition includes: photographs and videos taken with any type of equipment (smartphone, tablet, digital video cameras, cameras, etc.), as well as drawings or audio recordings. In the event of this violation, ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to protect, in each competent venue, the copyrights and other related rights.
By entering the Exhibition Center, the Ticket Holder enters a "public place".
In this regard ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA informs that, through its own staff and / or specifically appointed professionals, it will proceed to acquire photographic images and / or generic video footage, to document and promote the event / event on its website, on the products editorials linked to it and on any other paper and digital information media. If the ticket holder does not wish to be photographed and / or captured in a recognizable manner and / or that the minor accompanying and for whom he is responsible is not, please communicate it to the operator recognizable thanks to the appropriate pass.
The ticket holder will not be entitled to any consideration or compensation of any kind for the use of the aforementioned materials.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA does not guarantee the darkening of any third party independent data controllers on online channels.
The ticket holder also acknowledges that all the external and internal areas of the Exhibition Center, for security reasons, are subject to video surveillance and that the recorded images are treated, as required by the Privacy Guarantor, in accordance with the general regulations on the subject of personal data protection. These images, upon the occurrence of criminal events or events of particular relevance from the point of view of public order and safety, will be made available to the judicial or judicial police authorities, if requested.
9. DISTRIBUTION AND / OR DIFFUSION OF PROMO-ADVERTISING MATERIALS WITHIN THE EXHIBITION CENTER
The distribution and / or dissemination of promotional and advertising materials within the Exhibition Center is prohibited. The Visitor who is caught in the performance of this activity will be immediately deprived of the entrance permit issued for free movement within the Exhibition Center.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to prohibit access or to accompany those who do not comply with these regulations.
11. GENERAL REGULATIONS
These General Visitor Regulations, drafted in Italian as the official language, have been structured in accordance with national legislation, to which reference should be made for the interpretation of the rules contained within these Regulations.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to modify the Visitor's General Regulations at any time. An updated copy of the Regulation itself will be published on all ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA websites and will take effect immediately upon disclosure.
The terms and conditions of these General Visitor Regulations, brought to the knowledge of the Ticket Holder through publication on the websites of ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA and posting at the entrance of the Exhibition Center, represent the only contract existing between the Parts.