Dates, hours and regulations
From 9 to 11 October 2019
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
Pavilion B5 - B6 - B7 - D5 - D6 - D7
Wednesday and Thursday from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. Friday from 09.30 am to 05.30 pm.
The exhibition is open to trade members
SUN visitor regulations
- The event is only reserved to the professional operators
- Entry into the event is granted only to holders of an entry ticket and only if the latter has been activated on-line (on-line soon).
- Under-18s may only enter if accompanied by an adult.Download
- SCHOOL GROUPS: School groups from hotel and tourism studies institutes are allowed to visit only if these institutes are accredited, and only to students in the last two years of the course, and only on 11th October 2019. For accreditation please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30th September 2019. To download the regulations, click here.
- Pets: no pets allowed.
- Forging and selling on entry tickets to this event is unlawful behaviour which will be prosecuted.
- No advertising in the interior/exterior areas of the exhibition district via distributing and/or affixing posters, brochures or other material, unless regularly authorised by Italian Exhibition Group SpA.
- Italian Exhibition Group SpA reserves the right to escort any visitors who violate these regulations to the exit.