Think Future is the name that defines the extensive programme of conventions, training seminars and conferences at SUN Beach & Outdoor Style.
- The event within the event: 140 meetings, more than 300 internationally-renowned speakers, panel discussions featuring experts and companies, case histories and debates between operators to explore the theme of change and innovation, and to design the future of tourism and hospitality.
- A training and refresher programme for sector managers and operators intended to boost business and incoming customers from abroad
- An opportunity to take stock at association level of market trends and regulation.
The Think Future arenas
► Think Future ARENA - Hall Sud
Dedicated to the most innovative topics relating to all three shows.
► Italy Arena | TTG | Pad. A5
The discussion area dedicated to topics relating to Product Italy, the incoming market and destinations.
► The World Arena | TTG | Pad. C3
Dedicated to topics for the outgoing market, institutions and foreign destinations, as well as marketing, neuromarketing and influencers, covering issues relating to the whole tourism sector.
► Be Active Arena | TTG | Pad. A4
The space dedicated to opportunities and trends in active holidays.
► Rooms Arena | SIA | PAD D3 AREA ROOMS
The place that presents design for hotels, where the most appropriate solutions are designed and discussed to ensure guests an excellent stay, involving national and international architects.
► Outdoor Arena | SIA |
Dedicated to outdoor living, an increasingly emerging and on-trend area of the hospitality sector
► Beach Arena I SUN I
An arena dedicated to the bathing resort sector, covering regulations, new furnishing solutions and trends.
► Camping Arena | SUN | HALL B5/D5
An update on the world of camping. New furnishing solutions and trends to best enjoy open-air spaces; ideas to make the best use of them.
Are you a visitor?
Think Future is an interactive space for you to meet and talk to leading companies, gain updates on the news and trends in the industry, and make your experience at the show even more worthwhile.
Why take part:
- to gain updates, get to know people and get yourself known
- to refine and complement your professional skills
- to find out the trends and update your strategies
- to meet the industry’s key players
- to network
- to find new ideas and solutions
- to enter the digital world of innovation
- to get to know innovative companies
Are you an exhibitor?
One of the main reasons for visitors to attend is to take part in events, get training and explore the themes of the sector in-depth: it comes in second place with 69.3% of preferences, immediately after “Discover market developments” with 70.7% of preferences
* Grs/Customer Satisfaction data
It multiplies networking and dialogue opportunities with your customers, with visitors, and with the industry’s key players and brands. You increase your visibility, tying your name to the issues of innovation and change, and highlight your role as a market leader.